Course Information

Help in your Country

Australian Education Centres can provide professional and impartial advice about living in Melbourne and other parts of Victoria. Australian Embassies and Diplomatic Posts, which are listed on the Australian Government immigration website, can put you in contact with the Education Centre nearest you. Staff will help you apply for a course and a visa, although they can�t process applications for you.

The Australian Government Immigration Department website will help you understand which visa you will need and the requirements for it. You can download visa application forms or apply online.

Registered Australian education agents can also help you apply for a course and a visa. Australian Education Centres, or an Australian Embassy, Diplomatic Post or Australian Immigration office can provide a list of registered agents.

Finally, individual institutions often list their education agents on their websites.

Any of these people can help you with the next step: getting a visa.